Listen the Post
Many of us do not exercise at all. To keep ourselves fit, a person must participate in a lot of physical activity to get rid of excess fat. Regular walking has a pleasant effect on human health. People who do not exercise should walk for at least 30 min. every day.
Walking has tremendous benefits, from supporting a healthy immune system to boosting your metabolism to strengthening your joints, muscles, and bones. Walking helps you release all your stress and the most important thing for yourself a little “me time”.
Positive effects of walking are:
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Burn Calories
- Stronger Bones and improved balance
- Increased Muscle Strength
- Reduced body fat.
- Eases joint pain
- Boosts immune function
- Walking will improve your mood.
- Your digestion will improve by walking
- Improve Sleep